- Black Teas
- Black Teas
BLACK TEA DESCRIPTIONS
All are caffeinated
Don't have a tea ball for loose leaf teas? Check out our ' Handmade tea mugs and tea accessories' page
Black China Tea
China or Keemun black tea is one of the best-known black teas in the world. Drink hot or cold. When warm you can add honey and cream for a nice afternoon tea. Caffeine level medium.
Net. wt. 1 oz or 3.5 oz package
Kopili Assam Black Tea
Kopili Assam black tea is a premium black tea that is bold, deep and robust in flavor. This is an organic Indian tea which is very popular. Caffiene level is medium high.
net. wt. 1 oz or 3.5 oz package
Southern Peach Black Tea
A glass (or cup) of summer anytime! Tastes like a warm sunny day relaxing on a lovely porch. Enjoy over ice or warm. Delicious warm with a touch of honey and cream for a delicious peaches and cream sipping tea.
Ingredients: black tea, calendula petals, natural peach flavor, natural orange and passionfruit flavor.
directions: 1 teaspoon per 8 ounces hot water. Brew 3-5 minutes.
net wt. 1 oz or 3.5 oz package
Earl Grey Black Tea
English tea at it's finest!
net. wt. 1 oz or 3.5 ounce package
London Fog Black Tea
Oh lala! You will think you are in London France! Delicious blend our our Earl Grey and our lavender
Net wt. 1 oz or 3.5 ounce package
Try our London Fog in this recipe! So delicious!
- Large coffee mug
- Milk steamer (or bowl and whisk)
London Fog Tea (adjust amount to liking; aprox 1.5 tsp.)
- 8 ounces water
- ½ cup milk any kind
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 spoonful honey or white sugar
Brew a strong cup of Earl Grey tea. Let it steep for 3 minutes. Then remove the tea infuser with the loose leaf tea.
- Steam your milk. If you don’t have a steamer, you can heat the milk on the stove or in the microwave. Then whisk it until you get a good amount of foam.
- Pour the milk into the mug on top of the tea. Stir in the vanilla extract and honey. Then add a spoonful of milk foam to the top.
- Garnish your drink with a little dried lavender (optional) and enjoy!